An addition to my new website which is www.cdunningphotography.ca I will try to add a post whenever I add a new gallery or new photos to the website so you can follow me
Monday, October 5, 2026
welcome to CDunning Photography
Welcome to CDunning Photography
“Award-winning pelican photograph — Reflections of Nature Photography Contest, 2007.”
Seeing the World Through My Lens
Hello, and welcome to my photography blog!
My name is Cheryl Dunning, and I'm a photographer from Manitoba, Canada.
Photography has been a passion of mine for many years. I love capturing nature, wildlife, landscapes, architecture, sunsets, and those little moments that people sometimes walk right past without noticing.
Over the years, I've been fortunate enough to have some of my photography published in magazines and newspapers, featured on television, and recognized in photography contests. Some of my favorite accomplishments include winning a photography contest with my pelican photo, having my work featured on CBC and CTV, and seeing my photographs published in Our Canada and More of Our Canada.
But photography has never been just about winning contests or getting published.
It's about being in the right place at the right time, seeing something beautiful or unusual, and capturing that moment before it's gone.
Sometimes it's a bird in flight, a peaceful reflection on the water, an old building, or a dramatic sky. I enjoy finding beauty in ordinary places.
Through this blog, I hope to share some of my favorite photographs, both old and new, along with the stories behind them. I'll also share some of my photography adventures and experiences along the way.
Some of my photographs are available as prints for anyone interested in bringing a little piece of nature into their home.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my world through the camera lens.
Cheryl Dunning
CDunning Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment