Tuesday, January 26, 2021

wow time flies

well .. apparently it's been a couple of years since I posted on here... I did manage to get another camera. I switched brands...from olympus to cannon. so far I like it.. but I was partial to Olympus. just didn't feel like paying the extra money to get different lenses. maybe one day i'll get another olympus to use the lenses I still have.. so .. now I have a canon rebel t6. with 3 lenses so far.. i'd love to get a really good zoom lens for some wildlife photography.. but alas the 70-300 will have to do for now. or if I could save up and get a converter as well... I seem to be behind on posting photos on here and i will catch up soon. :-) hopefully this year i'll go places that I haven't been yet and take more photos.. hopefully this virus eases up so I can travel a bit and take more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment