Saturday, July 21, 2012

South Dakota

Well we made our first trip into South Dakota. Although a little disappointed at not seeing a clear sign saying welcome to South Dakota it was still a nice trip even with construction on the highway. We headed straight for Watertown, I would've liked to see Sisseton but next time perhaps. I would also like to at some point visit Sioux Falls, Aberdeen and Custer not to mention the black hills but that is a longer then a weekend getaway. Anyway I uploaded to 2 galleries on my website one for the Bramble Park Zoo and another for the Terry Redlin Art Center which I never made it into because it closed before we got to it. I liked the parklike surroundings so I walked the whole way around and took photos. 102 uploaded to the zoo page here and my favorite photo:
link for the zoo gallery is here: http://www.cdunningphotography.ca/p660498691 Now the Terry Redlin gallery and favorite photo
Gallery is here: http://www.cdunningphotography.ca/p36642971

No comments:

Post a Comment