Saturday, January 1, 2011

Open water 2: Adrift

Now that I have netflix at home I can watch a ton of movies..for $8/month. Pretty cheap! and it works fabulous. For a movie lover that is quite the deal and I can watch movies before I buy them..or just watch them over and over on the computer.

The first movie I watched was Open Water 2: Adrift. I have the first one on dvd so I thought I would watch the 2nd version online. It wasn't bad..although I think I did watch it before.

I did like the first movie better then the 2nd..
I would give it..oh...
3 out of 5 stars...

the story line is several people go out on a yacht for a nice little cruise..then they decide to go for a swim, unfortunately all of them jump off the boat..then can't get back on the boat as there is no ladder or way to get back on...I am not gonna tell you the ending but it was predictable.
still not bad though

No comments:

Post a Comment