Friday, July 31, 2009

i'm back from holidays


well, I made it back in one piece..more or less..:P  I took a lot of photos and I mean alot...over 1000..probably right near 2000...in the last 8 days.  so I'm gonna have fun working on them..I am not sure where to start..but i'm in the process of uploading some photos to a new gallery on my website called duck mountain provincial park. Here is one of the photos. I'm uploading 38 tonight. We spent 2 nights in the childs lake campground and did a couple of trails.  Although there was another trail we wanted to take called the wapiti trail but we couldn't find the start of it.  We drove around looking for it..but couldn't find a sign.  It rained on the 3rd day so we packed up the tent and left, we ended up in Saskatchewan - Melville to be exact for one night.  The photo included in this post is in childs lake ...if i remember correctly.  

the rest of the photos will be found here:

http://www.cdunningphotography.ca/p814138338

No comments:

Post a Comment